3.18 - January 28, 2014
- Regression: LogIn Message on Logon Screen stopped showing.
3.17 - January 24, 2014
- New: Added Phone Search to Guest Profile.
- New: Added Search bar to Management Functions / Users.
- New: Added Date Support for Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
- New: Show more information for Housekeeping Occupied Status.
- Fix: Do not show FormattedContent when displaying Guest History for a certain Guest Profile.
- Fix: Corrected display of Audit Date and Display Date on Folio Display.
3.16 - January 13, 2014
- New: Added Shift Report to Snapshot / Reports.
- New: Ability to Update the Room Note from the Room Display.
- Change: When changing a room to Unavailable Status, the form will stay on the current room.
- Change: Please Wait message when running ISQL Reports.
- Change: Current status of room will appear in Green in Update Status Window.
- Fix: Form Corruption issues when Extrafields/Userfields were blank/not used.
- Fix: Internal fixes to how dates are used.
3.15 - December 24, 2013
- New: Ability to Assign Room for incoming reservation.
- Change: Show Occupany in Banner for TPS (fix for SQL)
- Change: Show Reservation In-Use when displaying Reservation and lock out change features.
- Change: Support for HTML5 Date Pickers. (IOS, Blackberry 10 and Chrome)
- Fix: Issues with Occupancy Banner when no rooms are in-house (closed for season)
- Fix: Issues with Maintenance Remote Notification with new Maintenance entries.
- FIx: Properly show any Maintenance Remote Notification Error.
- Fix: Properly mark Messages Waiting as Delivered. (V15.58 or higher)
- Regression: XML Get Availability failed to send inventory detail.
3.14 - November 25, 2013
- Change: Removed occupancy percent from Banner for TPS clients (not compatible SQL)
- Fix: Occupancy Percent could include Inventory Items skewing occupancy in Banner.
- Fix: TPS failure when displaying main page.
- Fix: Banner could include Held Folios in CheckOuts from previous check-out dates.
3.13 - November 22, 2013
- New: Ability to enter Room Number directly on Current Guests by Room.
- New: Hold Time (5-20 minutes) use Radio control instead of Select for faster/easier entry.
- New: Show Rates on Availability. (V15.57 and Premier Edition Required).
- Fix: Main Menu could cause issue in TPS View or SQL IN clause on Main Menu.
3.12 - November 18, 2013
- Fix: TPS/Standard Edition clients main menu failure for meeting rooms.
- Fix: Mixed Case Entry on Maintenance Items.
3.11 - November 15, 2013
- New: Header on Main menu for statistics.
- New: Open Sans font changes.
- New: Ability to search History by Room Number.
- New: Show TotalStay on Inhouse Room Display.
- New: Show TotalStay on Arrival Reservation Display.
- New: Show Phone and Email on History Folios for contact.
- New: Ensure Email and Phone are links.
- New: Added Column Sorting to History items.
- New: Maintenance Remote Notification. (V15.57 required)
- Fix: Better display for Desk Folio information in History Search.
- Fix: History Search remembers previous settings when going back and forth.
- Fix: Maintenance Column Sorting may not have worked properly.
3.10 - November 2, 2013
- New: Using JQM 1.4 - New look, performance improvements, new framework.
- New: Icons for JQM 1.4 framework
- New: Ability to search Maintenance Items.
- Regression: TPS SQL Query would fail when using a Date or Time.
3.07 - October 29, 2013
- New: Lookup Guest Profiles by Last Checkout Date (days).
- New: Spending Habits for Guest Profiles (Premier Edition Only)
- Change: Modifications to code for faster rendering of pages.
- Change: Ability to set Priority Arrival in Number of Nights (V15.57 or higher required)
- Fix: Cleaned up Guest Profile lookup code to hold values and clear at main menu.
- Fix: Creating a Maintenance Item from Housekeeping could return an error once the item is created.
- Fix: Spelling errors.
3.06 - October 21, 2013
- New: Maintenance Open Items has Mobile Responsive Display
- New: Ability to sort Housekeeping screen by the Stay Day
- Change: Streamlined all "back" buttons to consistantly say "Back" instead of "Room Selection"
- Change: Better responsive views for Mobile/Phone versus Ipad/Web
- Change: Housekeeping Back button to open at mid-page (where left off)
- Fix: Count Bubble for Arrivals on Guests Inhouse was incorrect.
- Fix: Maintenance Item did not have Back button.
3.05 - October 10, 2013
- New: Control group on History Search.
- New: Rate Code Analysis Reports (V15.56 required)
- Change: Better formatting for Labels
- Change: Slider control for History Search to control number of days.
- Change: Streamlined code to make iQ-Anywhere faster on slower networks
3.04 - October 1, 2013
- Change: Removed Gradients (iOS7 look)
- Fix: Minor fixes to date and times with Null Fields
3.03 - September 19, 2013
- Change: Fonts on Menus to look like/follow iOS 7. (not bold)
- Change: Added More fields to History Folio Properties
- Change: URL Redirection for ISQL reports when user is not signed in.
- Change: Added higher level of security between menus and sub-menus (ensure proper security access)
- Fix: Invalid Email Settings when sending Folio did not indicate the error reason.
- Fix: Corrections to Back button for Guest History
- Fix: Reserve Summary Groups/Reservations were switched.
- Fix: Removed UTF-8 Charset
- Fix: Object Error Checking on Startup.
3.02 - September 15, 2013
- Fix: Maintenance creation could cause untrapped error when marking as Fixed.
- Fix: User SignOn and Owner SignOn menus now use standard j-Query formatting
- Fix: Multi-Site iQ-Anywhere internal changes to smoothly handle different connection strings based on the Windows user
- Fix: Hide ThisYear/LastYear Comparison report for Non Premier Users (Incompatible for SQL Query)
- Fix: History folio display would show "Z" folios (More Names)
- Fix: Corrections to header LOCK/HOME buttons that may not appear under some browsers.
- Fix: Room Number did not show properly when creating keys
- Fix: Final changes for TPS/Standard Edition compatibility.
3.01 - September 13, 2013